Pages

A nice surprise this morning

These past couple of days I've been falling off track, being somewhat lazy; but I received a nice surprise from a friend/doula I used to intern with when I was in high school who introduced me (over Facebook) to another doula who was giving away some books for free that I could use to build up my reference and book collection. I'm so excited to get started on learning some essential things and helping new mothers get reliable and educated information when it comes to pregnancy, labour and childbirth. I'm also looking into getting some references for my full-spectrum doula side.. Including the healing choice (which is amazing) as well as starting a reading on sixteen writers on their decision not to have kids, and seeing if that will have any empowering and reliable information for women following that same path. 

I thought I would share a little bit of my good book news this evening! 

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment