Pages

Lots of great news:

Hi there,

I have a couple of things this week. I received another great formula kit in the mail from nestle baby! this included tons of coupons and samples, as well as great freebies! I recommend this even if you don't plan on getting formula because the bags/ the coupons /etc are really worth it! 
This is the bag everything came in. It works wonderfully and can carry lots of mommy goodies. It's an amazing little diaper bag, not to mention, it's extremely stylish, especially for a freebie! 
This is what was inside.
This not only included formula, liquid and powder, it also included a sample of cetaphil, which I tried for myself .. It was scent free and made my skin feel so soft and healthy! I recommend this to all women, in fact. It also included an on the go changing pad to change babies diaper on the go and a diaper from Huggies for newborns! I was so impressed. The coupons were also amazing.. They were all worth more than $5 for formula, cetaphil and other pamphlets and goodies as well! This was great and came in less than a couple of weeks.


My other good news is that I'm not running a Twitter page for the Abortion Rights Coalition of Canada! Give us a follow at @abortionrights on Twitter. This is going to cover a lot of great pro-choice, and full-spectrum stuff for a lot of the readers going through the same thing! 

Have a great week ! 


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment