Pages

Similac, yoga ball and VIB

Hi guys, 

This week I received a coupon (a rebate cheque for $10) for Similac. As a doula, I am one hundred percent behind breastfeeding and the free the nipple campaign. Women should feel the bond with their baby through breastfeeding and I also think they shouldn't be ashamed to do so in areas in which a woman will feel comfortable. But I know sometimes, that isn't possible or wanted. I support that to the fullest as well. For those that are not going to be breastfeeding or do not have the means to do so, Similac offers this great promotion and a brochure guide as to how much and what not to with formula. I will also be picking that up this week along with the pull ups coupon I got from save.ca. This offer is still, and will always be available with Similac, and encourage those to use it! The brochure is also extremely helpful and will be asking them to send more to me so I can give them to moms who need it!  I'm very excited to add another brochure to my mommy  bag. 

I also went out and picked up a yoga ball from sport chek. I've been looking online for a while and found a bunch, all in the range from $30-$60. I decided to hold off until it was in my financial area. When i went to shoppers this week to look at their VIB program, I decided to take a look at what they had in terms of yoga balls, and found one for $25 and 65cm which is exactly what I needed (if you are above 5'8 I recommend a yoga ball that's 75cm). This came with a pump as well. I haven't opened it yet, I will do so when I have my first client. But I'm extremely estatic about that. 


But in terms of the VIB club, it sounds fantastic. If you have an optimum card, you register with that. You get a free welcome kit which I'll be getting in the mail some time this month as well as optimum points when you spend on specific baby items. I recommend this as well if you have the optimum card and frequently go to shoppers for your baby items. You can register in store or online and it's all free to do so. 





Happy mommy-ing! 


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment