Pages

Mother craft

I started my first class last week and I'm extremely excited. I'm so excited to get started down this path. I know volunteering isn't a way of living, but I'm excited to get started and learn things from people who are the most vulnerable. I'm excited to witness a birth and help a woman the best to my ability. I'm excited to learn and study and know everything I can know about childbirth. 
Aside from this nothing new has happened this week. I haven't received anything by mail which is a shame. I'm hoping to get lots more this week! 

Happy mommy-ing ! 

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment